AceOfBass

Friday, September 3, 2010

You know what they say about big hands..

Well, here we are again. Heading back to college again in two days. This time its significantly less scary and significantly more exciting. Tomorrow is packing day, Sunday is the day for my parents to pressure me to do well, and Monday and I'm outta here. The last three days before leaving college are pretty much the only three days that I actually cant wait to get out of town. With all my friends out of town and my parents nagging the shit out of me, the last thing I want is to be here. College offers an answer to pretty much all my problems, I get to see my friends and I'm rid of my parents. The roommate and I have a sick room plan setup designed for ULTIMATE GAMING, or basically just both of us bringing xboxes and tvs.

Yea, long story short I'm pumped. Gonna go back to pokemon and watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment