AceOfBass

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hilarity Ensues

First Friday of the semester was pretty fun. Volunteered to drive some friends to a party which was cool. People say DDing sucks always but I find that its fun in moderation. Plus I always find my own ways to have fun being sober at a banger; my roommate mentioned to me that if we collect a gallon of can tabs then we can get a free keg for the new years party at his house, and we already have about a full solo cup of tabs. So last night I was talking with some friends and, obviously, noticed that there were tons of empty beer cans laying around the party, as there are at pretty much every party. So I started walking around collecting them, and it actually took a decent amount of time for someone to notice what I was doing. But when someone did notice, and actually questioned me about it, I responded with, "I dunno man like, I took some acid tabs and these things, they just look so pretty." Best response ever, the guys face was priceless. I ended up filling my entire back pocket with can tabs, quite the catch eh?
Anyway, after the horrible parking situation was resolved and I was actually able to move my car out of the drive way, we promptly left at about 1 am. It was an interesting night to say the least, and we shall see what happens tonight. I'm completely content with hanging out and watching tv or whatever; I don't necessarily need to party to have fun, although parties are fun as hell.

21 comments:

  1. Say no to drugs! lol. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading your blog hurts my eyes badly.
    stop stealing people's can tabs.

    <3
    Sillyoldbum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story, bro! Following and supporting!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have pooped there. >=)

    smoochies. :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite the deal, huh!! Tabs for keg... Say it quickly, try... Tabsforkegs, tabsforkegs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, did you collect enough tabs in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmao that pic made me laugh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. the beginning of the semester is always pressure free and fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. will support and follo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. gurl u crazy

    Check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's hilarious I hope you guys got enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the post man ! keep em coming !
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. good post... I'm anticipating the next one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kewl story, bro! Following!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete