AceOfBass

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mind Eraser, No Chaser

You may think from the title that this post will be about ridiculous partying and waking up in an unknown location, naked. But its really the title of a great song by Them Crooked Vultures that I've recently become obsessed with.




The band consists of Josh Homme and some other guitarist whose name I cant recall, from Queens of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl on drums, and John Paul Jones, the guy who played bass for Led Zeppelin, which is awesome. They have a great sound.

Back on topic though, I'm pretty much used to my 2nd year of college lifestyle; its all sunk in pretty well and I've learned my schedule. It still is a bit strange not living down the hall from all my friends, but I do still see them a lot. Now all I can do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride, after I finish that paper.. and reading those twenty pages.. and possibly find a job.. but hey, that's college.



More off topic but sort of on topic since I'm about to play it; Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II has sucked up 19 hours and 44 minutes of my time in total. I did finally progress on stupid Nar Shadda; all I has to do was complete more quests. This may sound a bit distressing because I'm in college, but this is spread out over a couple weeks, and I always check for homework I have before firing up the old 'box. Surprisingly, I haven't had as much homework as I thought I would. A decent amount, but less than predicted. It's nice, less stress ya know?


More time for internets.
Relatively short post this time but I'm looking over some materials before my next class, Ethics. Its proven to be a bit confusing, and the Yugoslavian professor, who is very relaxed mind you, hasn't done much to alleviate this confusion. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.

8 comments:

  1. Great blog mate

    supporting
    http://cktrandomdelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, fuck studyin! Become a philosopher and dont pay tuition!


    http://2undertehtongue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you're beating inertia today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your posts keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on about your masthead title. I've been saying that since the early 80's. I'm sure at least longer than you've been alive. You sure you didn't nip that from my Facebook wall?

    ReplyDelete